But, What is 'Day-of'?
A day-of wedding coordinator:
- Completes the last month, or so, of a wedding that has been put together and planned by someone else (meaning you’re NOT a full-service wedding planner who’s involved from the very beginning)
- Is the go-to person for all of the behind-the-scenes details on the actual wedding day
- Prepares a comprehensive, minute-by-minute, wedding day timeline that serves as the blueprint that everyone follows on the wedding day
- Is easier to sell than full-service wedding planning (many engaged couples see the value in hiring you for their wedding day)
- Allows you to build a wedding business, on the side, without having to quit your 9-to-5
- Is a great way for a new and aspiring professional wedding planner to earn and learn at the same time
How the Training Works
If you’re ready to launch a local wedding business but have no idea how to get started, here’s the solution.
The Day-of Wedding Business training system (formerly known as the Wedding Business Guide) is an online, self-paced, training program with lifetime access that takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a day-of wedding coordination business.
You’ll start at the beginning and gradually work through a complete series of courses with easy-to-follow units to help you launch and grow your very own day-of wedding coordination company.
Lifetime access to the online training system includes:
- Self-paced online courses with detailed video and audio tutorials
- Downloadable wedding coordination forms and checklists
- Marketing and business operations advice
Learn the proven system that provides you with everything you need to make the move from planning weddings for fun to coordinating weddings for a living.